Members Only! Enjoy a unique birthday party where your guests attend a general public family show and enjoy a private party in our Performance Hall afterwards. TCAN offers something for everyone---theatre, puppets, music---preview our children’s events or contact Erin Basile, Theatre Operations Manager at 508.647.0097 x207. When reserving your child's birthday party at TCAN, every effort is taken to ensure your family and friends have a fantastic experience enjoying a high quality performance in our unique venue.
• A special birthday greeting from the stage.
• Premium reserved seating, subject to availability at time of purchase.
• Tables (banquet style) and chairs right in the Performance Hall for the birthday party, with set up assistance from TCAN staff either before the show or--in the event of a heavily sold show--as patrons exit the Performance Hall.
• Refrigerator access in the Performance Hall.
• Parent access to set up is one hour before show time. Party guests are asked to wait in our lobby until 30 minutes before show time. Shows generally run one hour. The after show party will be booked up to one hour after the scheduled end of the show and must include parent clean up time. TCAN staff will remove tables and chairs and may assist with clean up.
• Birthday parties are parent planned and chaperoned.
• Parents bring paper goods, decorations (no glitter; balloons must be tied and weighted), and food/drinks. Parents set up and clean up.
• Children are not allowed to stand on the stage, jump on chairs, or run around the Performance Hall at any point for safety reasons. Chaperones must watch children.
Pricing and Details:
• Members Only: Membership starts at just $50 for a full year.
• Party Time: Two hours from start time of show until one hour after the show ends.
• A minimum of 15 tickets must be purchased for the show.
• Cancellation must be communicated to TCAN Facilities Manager within 48 hours of event. 50% refund offered on cancelled parties.
To Book a Party:
• Read all guidelines and pricing, and select from one of our fantastic family series performances.
• Contact TCAN Theatre Operations Manager to confirm availability. Once confirmed, tickets and membership will be processed through TCAN box office.