Become An Exhibitor

Want to become an Exhibitor?

To submit work for consideration, please fill out our Visual Artist Form.

Work will be reviewed and determined if acceptable for display. We receive many submissions, so please be patient. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Erin Basile at

Acceptable image formats include:

·         Hyperlink to Artist Portfolio or website (preferred)

·         PDF with 4-8 selected images

·         3-5 images in .jpg or .bmp format attached directly to email

Want to become a Volunteer?

The visual arts program is self-supporting and therefore restrictive in resources for support and promotion. We are always looking for volunteers to help with art installations, exhibit promotional material, artist recruitment and staffing artist receptions. If you are interested in helping out, please email Erin Basile at


What is Summer Street Gallery?
The goal of the Summer Street Gallery, located in the lobby and main performance hall of TCAN, is to provide an opportunity for accomplished visual artists in the region to have their work prominently displayed for TCAN’s diverse and loyal audience. Exhibitions at TCAN are seen by thousands of area residents during performances and gallery/business hours. Gallery announcements are included in TCAN's marketing and social media content which reaches 20,000 members and patrons.

Do I have to be a TCAN Member to exhibit?
You do not have to be a member of TCAN. However, there is no fee to display your artwork, so we do strongly encourage artists to become contributing TCAN Members of the community in which you are showing your artwork. More information about benefits and becoming a TCAN member

How long is a typical exhibit?
Each visual art exhibit typically runs for the duration of 1 month, about 30 days.

Can I sell my artwork?
Absolutely! We recommend all pieces be available for purchase. TCAN will receive commission on each atwork sale.

**For more information please download the PDF below and contact Erin Basile at or 508-647-0097 x207 with any questions or concerns.**